Rajdeep Industrial Product. Pvt Ltd -
Through sustained innovation and continuous development of its processes over the years, today. We have emerged as one of the most promising Indian organisations poised for Industry 4.0.
Rajdeep at a glance -
- Authorised Industrial Distributor of SKF Bearings & allied products
- Authorised Distributor of L&T Valves in Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad & Goa
- Authorised SKF Certified Maintenance Partner with CMP 4.0
- Authrorised Distributor of SKF’s Lincoln Lubrication Products
Services by Rajdeep -
Why Rajdeep -
- Company with a proven record of 50 + years in the business of Bearings / Industrial Valves in the Industrial Segment
- Authorised Distributors of worldwide respected brands – SKF & L&T
- Strong Team of 125 + staff with separate sales teams focussed on SKF and L&T range
- 6 Sales Outlets and Engineers in all the different Industrial Areas of Maharashtra / Goa.
- Only dealer in Pune to have SKF Certified Maintenance Partner 4.0
- Among the select few L&T authorised stockist to have L&T certified Valve Automation Centre
- Highest Sale Figures in both SKF & L&T
- Well Equipped Warehouses with large volume inventory so as to ensure fast delivery
- Having centralised server with SAP ERP package – thereby online inventory in each location can be seen for best decision making.
- Regularly executing project orders having volume requirements where in all types of valves – Manual / On – Off / Control are involved.
Wherever there is rotating equipment & carry the load bearing is needed. Normally bearing is used in various machines parts. & automobiles industries like two wheeler, four wheelers heavy load vehicles, Machines that use bearings include automobiles, aeroplanes, electric generators and so on. They are even used in household appliances that we all use every day, such as refrigerators, vacuum cleaners and air-conditioners. Bearings support the rotating shafts of the wheels, gears, turbines, rotors, etc
Bearings are “parts that assist objects’ rotation & reduce the friction”. They support the shaft that rotates inside the machinery.
So of the types of bearing include – Deep-Groove Ball Bearings, Angular Contact Ball Bearings., Self-Aligning Ball Bearings, Thrust Ball Bearings, Spherical Roller Bearings, Cylindrical Roller Bearings, Tapered Roller Bearings, Needle Roller Bearings, Spherical roller thrust bearing, Cylindrical roller thrust bearing, CARB toroidal roller bearings. Track runner bearings, Y bearings, etc.
Firstly you buy the bearing from SKF Authorised Industrial Distributor – Authenticate your SKF products. Verify your products is via the SKF app. Authenticate app, available for free at free at Apple AppStore and Google Play. You can also send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to inform you that, bearings number shows that all characteristics in bearing no.
For example bearing no. 6205
First digit 6 is showing types of the bearing.,
Second digit 2 size of the bearing.
Last 2 digits are showing bearing bore diameter ( 05×5=25 mm bearing bore diameter)